23 July 2011

Freeky Movies

Freeky Friday: What's your favorite feel good movie?

Freeky Friday


Just in case anyone who has ever met me doesn't know: I have a thing for movies. I come by it honestly: it runs in the family. So, when it came time to picking a favorite for today's topic, I naturally had a difficult time picking just one.

My favorite movie depends on my mood at any given time. Here are a few of the best:

Source for photos

I love Christmastime movies. And I love movies that explore a number of story lines. Love Actually does so with wit, charm, fun and with the reminder that things don't always work out the way we imagine or hope. Sometimes they work out better, and sometimes...life just happens. But either way, "love is all around."



The classic story with a festive twist, Bride & Prejudice has so much color. And it's a musical. Doesn't get better than this.


And who doesn't love a good Hitchcock, let alone with two of the classiest actors of all time?

No comments:

Post a Comment